The Prize D4D 2022 winners have been announced!
The winners were announced during the Awards ceremony organized on November 24, 2022 by the Royal Museum for Central Africa.
KBF Africa Prize 2023-2024
Every two years, the KBF Africa Prize rewards African organisations which contribute to transforming society and sustainably improving the lives of people in Africa. Submit your application until 16/03/2023.
Innovation in international solidarity - a video campaign by ACODEV
During the month of May 2022, ACODEV conducted a video campaign presenting 5 innovative and inspiring projects implemented by Belgian civil society organisations. These projects offer new approaches either in terms of technology and the use of digital possibilities, or in terms of their methodology:
- Auto-développement Afrique (ADA): a talent incubator for the most vulnerable
- Caritas Belgium and Commission Justice et Paix: "Walk in my Shoes", an interactive story about young refugees
- Handicap International Belgium: Drones for mine clearance
- MEMISA: Smart glasses, innovation for health
- Quinoa: Immersion in Europe, young Belgians meet migrants
About Prize D4D
Prize D4D rewards outstanding initiatives that use digitisation and (new) technologies as a lever for development towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations.
Prize D4D consists of three categories:
- The innovative idea / startup – ‘iStartUp’
- The success story – ‘iStandOut’
- The public award – ‘iChoose’
Prize D4D is a biennial initiative of the Royal Museum for Central Africa (RMCA) with the support of the Directorate-General for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid (DGD).